Friday 20 June 2014

SOMEONE LIKE YOU





THE HUM OF A MOTORBIKE
THE UPROAR OF THE CROWD IN THE STADIUM….
THE CHEERING AND CLAPPING
ALL FELT SILENT……
JUST THE THUMPING OF THEIR HEARTS REMAINED AND A QUESTION- WAS THEY GOING TO LOSE HIM?


Thanks to the makeover by her sister’s friends, the nerdy Niharika entered college more confident, more attractive. She met the sweet, shy tanmay, and the spoil but lovely pia and they became best friends. And when akshat and she began dating, life finally seemed to be falling in place.


EXCEPT THAT IT WASN'T…..


Tanmay’s success in football had begun to change him. Akshat’s perfection seemed like a front for something dark and sinister, and their college senior Karthik? His aggressiveness was a cover for his mysterious past. 

My review-:

To start with I liked the story line; though the plot may give wrong impression to the reader (the plot is all about Niharika’s transformation from palace maid to princess. If I was an editor, I would definitely try to shorten those parts). Some scenes have that glorious impact that you can’t keep this book away from you, scenes in which emotions will take to their world and that world full of fun, sweet and sourness of friendship and love.




Now talking about the writers, the duos are marvelous in their own prospect of writing. Durjoy is changing his writing style in every book, I have read most of his books and my last favorite was “if it’s not forever! (2012)”, till I read this one. I already am a fan of Nikita Singh for her wonderful work in “THE PROMISE”.Together they make this book shine with quite perfection. I hope they keep this magic alive and in future give us their amazing books.

Then talking about my favorite scenes, I can’t differentiate which one. May be I like most of the scenes starting from her makeover, her meet with Akshat, her friendship with Tanmay and pia (though they are very adorable) to the hospital scene (which was implemented so well that you must get emotionally attached). I can’t reveal more about the story which I already have so much.


This book also will teach you some morals like never to trust anyone without any valid reason and never blame anyone before listen to the full mater as our karma has consequences.


If you have nothing to do and getting bored then better grab this book and start reading. It will erase your frustration level and keep you mind in peace. I would definitely like to suggest this book to everyone. It has that characters and background suited for the Bollywood diaries, so hope to see a movie like this.

Well I can rate this book 4.5 stars because of the deserving factor.

1 comment:

  1. when they are the co-authors of a book, it's surely worth a read...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...