Thursday 24 July 2014

HEART BEAT: a 100 word story (#1)


Image from google


The little girl stood near the window, deep in her thoughts, when the sound of cough made her rushed towards the bedroom. “Dad, you okay? Need anything?” she asked with a worried expression. “Sit with me.” he requested.

“Dad...um...are you going to die?” she hesitated.

 “Who told you that?”

“I eavesdropped accidentally.” She uttered in agony expression. He gently whispered “Remember beta, I love you.”

She came next to him; placed her hand around his shoulder, her head on his chest. Then she heard the sound of his heart beat.  The next day he died leaving his little girl alone...



Here’s my first attempt to write a hundred word story. Hope you like it....



Thanks for stopping by, I read each and every comment. So leave a comment..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...