Friday 25 July 2014

THE SILENT BOY: a 100 word fiction (#2)

Image from google


I was standing near the gate of my sister’s school when someone patted my hand. I turned to see a small boy standing near holding a paper made flower in his hand. He presented a charming smile and handed me that flower.

“For me, thank you.” I smiled.

“You made it? Beautiful! What’s your name Kiddo?”  No reply.

“I’m Arpita and you are?” still silent response. I assumed that he didn’t want to talk.

When I was about to leave, he showed me in sign language that neither he can hear nor talk. He left that place making me wide eyed.

Image from google
_______________________________________________________________

“You can’t change the truth, but the truth can change you” 

Thanks for stopping by, I read each and every comments. So leave me a comment.....

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW! That was beautiful - Thank you for sharing it :)

    Chanzie @ Mean Who You Are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome dear...silence is a beautiful word for them, who understand it's definition.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...