Tuesday 4 November 2014

HEART STRING (Dear Diary)


                                           //Dear Diary//



It was a dark and stormy night and was heavily pouring down with thunder and lightning. Electricity supply was out all through the place. There she was, sitting near the window with her diary, where she put all her emotions, thoughts, feelings and her secrets. The secret she never shares with anyone only with her diary. Opening her diary, she started her writing.

Dear Diary,

I don’t know how to start, but today I watched a talk-show where he said that he already has someone special in his life. I don’t understand whether the tears are forming in my eyes were for grief or happiness. My eyes are swollen from the constant two hours of cry. I want to overcome it, May be he doesn't remember me now. I never know exactly when I fall for him; was it the time when he rescued me from the goons or we promised to never be apart from each other or when we ran together holding hands.  He promised me that he will come back for me, but he never once in those four long years. But still a hope was there until today...

See you soon


I again heard his songs. A vivid memory reminded me the first time we meet each other was when we were only eight years old. It’s like a very common story. It all started with a big fight, but ended with us being best friends. But now it took me a while to realize that our past was real. I thought he had forgotten me in these four long years. Sometimes I gathered all my courage to call him, but cut it just before it connects. Now I read about him on the internet, Facebook, fan page and talk-shows. I watched how people are admiring him; copying his style. I have to move on, maybe sacrifice is the word I can use in my case.

A message popped up on my laptop window, making me come back to reality. I never realized that when the light came back. Oh... I have forgotten to log out from my email account. I came near my laptop and opened that mail, it said that I received one of the few invitations to his concert. I didn't understand if I mean to get one or it’s just a coincidence. But I choose the second one. I will go and cheer him standing in the audience. Perhaps I won’t get a chance in future.





***************************************
P.s.- This story is inspired from a korean series of same name and a story of Pratikshya (Words unspoken). This story has four parts or chapters.

Thanks for stopping by, I read each n every comment. Do leave a comment to improve me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...