Monday 19 January 2015

FIRST LOVE



Source: Google Image


[2008]
I was the most socially ill-equipped and maybe the most boring person ever. My friends actually knew how to dress up and look pretty, where I with big glass, face full of pimples and braces on my teeth didn’t know the basic of trendy look. I had two best friends at that time and not only they but also the whole class used to call me double battery and pimple queen.

In that year I got the taste of my first crush. He used to be a charming and most handsome person in our school. Most of the girls were following him all around, hoping for a glimpse, but I was the lucky one he asked for my friendship. And of course I accepted it gratefully. I had never dared to give him any clue about my feelings.


[2009]

The days passed by and I had started to develop inferior feelings about my look and complexion. I feared of rejection. I shared my feelings with my best friends. At first they laughed, but when they sensed I was serious they gave me some tips about how to remove my pimples.

I had tried so many methods, some I heard from my family, relatives and some I heard from my friends. I had applied the Neem paste with turmeric, sandalwood with neem paste but nothing happened. So I decided to give up on my face and rather than that concentrate on studies as my board exams were approaching.

I had never studied that hard in my entire life and appeared my exam with a smile on my face.  It is well said that ‘Hard work is the key to success.’  Well, I got 95% on my board exam and got admitted in the same school for eleventh standard.


****

I, my best friends and my crush were in the same class. Our friendship went smoothly and at that time I contemplated my study as the first priority. By the end of 12th standard I converted myself as a studious student. I was top in my class, but never gave him a hint of my feeling.

After our 12th standard we changed our path; I became an engineer where he went for further commerce study.  In the due course of time four years passed by I last saw him.

I never realized when my crush became my first love. And I got my first unsuccessful love story. But I never mount over my pimples, which was also bothering me. Sometimes I thought that maybe my pimples will come in the way of my interview. 

Before some months, one of my relatives had introduced me to Garnier Pure Active Neem Face Wash. I thought to give it a try. I had tried several face washes but never taste the effect. After 3-4 weeks some unexpected thing happened; my pimples started to vanish one by one. And after some more days I got a pimple free face. I had succeeded in my first step and then I moved to my second step, which was getting the lens. My second step was not difficult though.

I went to a parlor; cut my hair into some layers, got manicures, re-do eyebrows and something more hard to recall. The beautician passed the mirror and I looked myself. The first thing came to my mind was ‘Is this me?’ I looked beautiful, first time in my life.


Source: Google Image


My transformation led me a confident lifestyle, I got placed in a very well known company and I got an invitation for school get together.


[December 2014]

I never expected to see him again at the get together party. He hadn’t changed a bit; same charming look, flirty smile and full of energy. He came closer to me and said, “You look different.”

“Define different?” I asked with confident look. We both laughed and talked for hours. I realized something buried deep inside in my heart and that needed to come out. With thumbing heart beat I called him, “I have to tell you something. You will listen completely and don’t react.”

He nodded with a concern look. I started to explain him everything. He listened patiently and spoke when my elucidation was over.

 “If you had told me at that time I could have accepted you. It’s too late now. I had always liked you because you were ‘YOU’; unique from everyone. I have a girlfriend now. Can we remain friends after this conversation?” He sounded exceptionally sincere. I said, “Of course!!! We are friends and we’ll be always.”

Till now we also remain friends and we are ‘the friends in need and friends indeed.’

I have always thanked that I’m being introduced to GarnierNeem Face Wash, who gave me the confident look and pimple free face.




Thanks for stopping by; I read each and every comment. Share your thoughts before leaving....
           


        

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...