Saturday 24 January 2015

MY DIARY (#8)



Source: Google Image


Dear Diary,

I have been waiting for 344 days for valentine day’s arrival. I met him for the first time in the previous valentine day at a cafe. We both were giving company to our respective friends. He smiled and waved at me. My friend introduced me to him.

While our friends were celebrating valentine day together, we talked for a while with cafe mocha and the enchanting weather. We talked about our likes, dislikes and point of views.  We bade our goodbyes to each other and exchanged our numbers.

As time passed by we developed feelings for each other and we are also aware of each other’s feeling. But an official proposal is still needed. I think whether he will propose me or I will propose him; both things are same.

I have taken a step forward and decided that I will propose him instead. My friends have given me several ideas also.  But I have listed out the plan already.

On the valentine day I will call him to that cafe, where we had met each other for the first time. My gray tops and black jeans with a black jacket are ready to make me shine like a star. His favorite color is gray and once he told me that he likes to see me in jeans.

I have prepared seven red roses; I have heard that red roses are the icon of romance. First, we will enjoy our cafe mocha; our favorite drink and chocolate brownie. I made a card myself with lots of love, roses and a promise symbol; once he told me that my drawing is good and creativity poured into it.

Before the drink and food I will give him one rose and after our drink, I will give him another one rose along with my card. Then we will move forward to a long drive in his bike; I love long drives and he also likes to make me happy. After we reach our destination I will give him another red rose; the destination will be chosen by him. 

There I will say some of my promises. I judge promises are the foremost part of love. I will make three promises with my three roses. First promise will be, “I will be with you despite of any situation.”  My second promise will be, “I will never break up with you from my side and if you dare to think about that I will kill you!!!” My third promise will be, "I will love you unconditionally for eternity; when you will grow old, your hair will turn white and you have no teeth left in your mouth I will still love you. Now will you love me back unreservedly?”

Source: Google Image
I don’t know what he will say after hearing this; a simple yes or a special yes. After that I will sing my own poem and invite him to dance with me. We will dance, embracing each other in a quieter place.


I know this boy, who considers me as his sunshine...
He can do everything to make me shine...
Looking deep into his eyes...
I have crafted several ties...
Let me go yet hold me tight...
Together we will hold the fight...
My heart has lost in bliss...
Please grant my only wish...
Never let me go... Oh dear...

Well I have painted a wall saying I love him. I will show it to him that day and we will walk for some time, intertwining our hands and eating our ice creams. Oh and I forgot about my last rose that I will give him on our departure time. This is how I will make my proposal picture perfect. 


Till then,                                                                                                                                     see you again

Pay visit to the site Closeup Cupid Games @http://cupidgames.closeup.in/

I agree to ensure (to the best of my abilities and circumstances) that this blog post remains accessible in an un-altered state for a minimum of one year.

I'm a Write Tribe Pro Blogger.


Thanks for stopping by; I read each and every comment. Share your thoughts before leaving...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...