Wednesday 28 January 2015

SOLITUDE

Source: Google Image


You showed me love’s different shade,
But I never understood when those fade...
I desired to walk holding your hand,
Gazing into your eyes, alone in a distant land...
I always thought you were my stars and I’m your sky,
 You can make me shine without a try...
 You made me walk away from your life,
Leaving me in distress and strife...
Now I have accepted the solitude,
With enormous hope and gratitude...
Solitude taught me being on my own,
And  whispering that I like to be alone... 
I was fleeing from myself,
But now I have admitted my own self...


 This post is written for Indispire Edition 49.
Also linking it with Two shoes in Texas: own

Thanks for stopping by; I read each and every comment. Share your thoughts before leaving...










13 comments:

  1. Lovely, I am a loner and love it too :) I read quite a few posts on solitude, this is one of the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Shweta for your lovely words... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The feeling very well expressed.
    A very good read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many see solitude as a punishment or sad. I think it is a blessing. Thoughtful post. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Words beautifully knitted.Great job !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Strongly agree with @Patricia ...here are my views on the same lines.
    I value all your comments! :) http://dhwaniwrites.blogspot.in/2014/12/solitude.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Dhwani ..:) I'm going to your post now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow...! U must be talented Arpita Dash

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...