Saturday 4 April 2015

DARK SIDE OF MINE (#AtoZChallenge)


[My theme is 'My College Diary', where I'll be posting fictions inspired from my life. This will be a serial story. So here my story starts...]



One morning on our half day, we sat at the Food Court (Our gossip spot). Rosni, Anchal and Muskan had opened their gossip bags. Among us, Pakshy is a good listener whereas Rosni is a good speaker. We were laughing, giggling on our gossips.

Suddenly Anchal told, “Apy, you aren’t comfortable with us. Why are you suppressing your laughter? You should at least open with us.” Her comment made the environment a little serious. I tried to convince them that nothing like that, but I failed.

That night, tossing and turning on the bed I thought about Anchal’s comment. I knew I have trusting problem, I don’t trust people that easily. ‘But it was already over a month, why can’t I trust them?’, I thought to myself. That thought bothered me for a while and I knew that can only be recovered with time.



I considered trusting issue is one of the major dark sides of mine… 

To be continued...

This post is a part of #AtoZChallenge2015
I'm a Write Tribe Pro Blogger. 

Thanks for stopping by, I read each and every comment. Share your thoughts before leaving... If you are participating in A to Z Challenge, then leave your link in the comment.

6 comments:

  1. Interesting story! I can't wait to read more.
    Stopping by from the #atozchallenge, from http://alexandriapublishinggroup.com/. Good luck with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It happens with me too! I take a lot of time to open up infront of people but once I get comfortable, there is no saving them from me :P

    Double Jeopardy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Donna and Swathi for stopping by...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take caution before your trust :) blind trust always creates trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I second your thought rinzu....:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Even I take time to open up but I guess it's ok. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...