Thursday 23 April 2015

UNRAVELING MY STRESS (#AtoZChallenge)

[My theme is 'My College Diary', where I'll be posting fictions inspired from my life. This will be a serial story. So here is my story...]

Read my previous post here.






After one more trial Rosni placed in 'T' company. I was so happy for her, that I didn't care about the upcoming exam. Well, I don't want to discuss about exams. Muskan, Sarat and Raj  were left, who didn't get placed during our 7th semester. 

Our minor project submission date was released and the toughest job was we didn't have that much idea about our project. But we managed that somehow. The most relaxing time was the holidays after our semester exam. I really needed that and I relaxed myself as much as possible. I noticed one thing that my interest in studies dropped.   

I unraveled my stress in that holiday....



This post is a part of #AtoZChallenge2015
I'm a Write Tribe Pro Blogger. 


Thanks for stopping by, I read each and every comment. Share your thoughts before leaving... If you are participating in A to Z Challenge, then leave your link in the comment. Follow me and I'll follow you back...

3 comments:

  1. This series is very interesting, Arpita. It brings me back my college memories. Nice thoughts. Amazing friends. Wonderful experiences. :)

    A Rat's Nibble

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy unravelling and de-stressing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a Rat and Somali for stopping by... :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...