Wednesday 29 April 2015

YES, THAT"S ME!!! (#AtoZChallenge)

[My theme is 'My College Diary', where I'll be posting fictions inspired from my life. This will be a serial story. So here is my story...]

Read my previous post here.





The last day of my college life was beautiful. We laughed, danced, clicked photos and wore our section's T-shirt. We didn't cry, rather we hold ourselves and hugged tightly.

Well, the whole is not present. But we few clicked some photos...

Our selfie...
I don't know, why boys love to roll over ground...


Doing crazy stuffs... Offo, we girls are really Fashion icons!!! 




Photos during class.... Wahh...

I'll miss you and our bus journey...

I learnt an amazing thing from my friends. "We all are a beautiful persons. We don't have many similarities but we all are bound by friendship. We all love each other and care each other."

Yes. That's me in all the pics, accompanied by my friends...

This post is a part of #AtoZChallenge2015
I'm a Write Tribe Pro Blogger. 

Thanks for stopping by, I read each and every comment. Share your thoughts before leaving... If you are participating in A to Z Challenge, then leave your link in the comment. Follow me and I'll follow you back...


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...