Tuesday 5 April 2016

DIL DHADAKNE DO: Movie Showcase (#AtoZChallenge)

Release Year : 2015
Director : Zoya Akhtar
Protagonists : Anil kapoor, Shefali Shah, Priyanka Chopra, Ranveer Singh, Anushka Sharma & Farhan Akhtar

[I'll be showcasing movies, which touched my heart, and giving my thoughts on them.] 


My Thoughts :

Many people won't agree with me but I liked this movie.This comedy-drama movie had high impact on my soul. I loved this crazy family who have personal issues yet they show themselves as perfect to outsiders. I loved the way Priyanka broke all her obstacles and overcome her struggles. I was sad as Farhan's part was small. And the most important think I loved Amir khan's narration for this movie. 



Thank you for stopping by... This post is written for #AtoZChallenge2016.

2 comments:

  1. Arpita - What does the title mean?

    I wonder how many of these movies have an American version?

    Shelly @ http://hangryfork.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It doesn't have american version dear... :) The title means 'Let your heart beat'. Though you can try for subtitles.

    :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...