Wednesday 27 April 2016

X : (#AtoZChallenge)



    [I'll be showcasing movies, which touched my heart, and giving my thoughts on them.] 

Dear Readers,

I knew this day will come, in the beginning when I was deciding the movies according to the alphabets, i didn't find any Bollywood movies starting with 'X'. If I were showcasing all the movies then I have movies like 'X-Men' to showcased. 

So I've decided to display all the other movies which I couldn't showcased as I had to showcase only one. Here goes my list.

3- idiots - Hilarious, quite realistic approach towards big government boys engineering colleges.
Bhag Milkha Bhag - memoir of Milkha Singh. Truly inspiring and thought provoking.
Paa- Truly, salute Amitabh Bachchan for his acting in paa. Emotional and a must watch for all.
Talvaar- Based on a true event. It'll lead you to thinking about Indian system.
Tanu weds Manu- it's one of the feel good movie and I like Kangana's acting.    


Thank you for stopping by. This post is written for #AtoZchallenge2016




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...