Saturday 30 April 2016

ZINDEGI NA MILEGI DOBARA : Movie Showcase (#AtoZChallenge)

Release Year :2011
Director : Zoya Akhtar
Protagonists : Hrithik Roshan, Abhay Deol, Farhan Akhtar, Katrina Kaif & Kalki Koechin

 [I'll be showcasing movies, which touched my heart, and giving my thoughts on them.] 

My Thoughts :

One of the memorable movie for all and it's the best movie of the actors career. Three friends met and planned a holiday trip. One of them married to work and stuck in his professional life. On their journey they more people; some changed their life, some added more spice to their trip and some help them to overcome their fear. 

The moto of this movie was "Enjoy your each and every moment. Because life mayn't give you any second chance or You can't even get a second life." I completely love all its casts and story line. I hope to see its second season or part.



              Thank you for stopping by. This post is written for #AtoZchallenge2016

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...